Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Not Much Time!

OMG I am SOOOOOO sorry! I know I have been going in a blogging hiatus. It's quite obvious. The reason? It's exam period and my Mum banned me from using the computer. It was so saddening! Gosh, it feels so good to be typing on the keyboard again... ANYWAY. Since I have some little time now, it's time to DISH DISH DISH!!!

Awright, so, you know that I and my five friends were planning on going to Universal Studios. OKAY. We already went, and I'm here to tell you all about it! First, the CAR. OMG is was like sooooo funny! So I was blasting Monster by Lady GaGa in the car. And then suddenly it was Oh! by Girls' Generation. Then we ALL started to sing it. It was like a full-on party in there! Then when we saw the castle from Universal Studios, A started screaming and then R started screaming and then J started screaming and then N started screaming and then M started screaming and then I (as in ME) started screaming. So we went through all the crap and then arrived at Madagascar section. We took the carousel first. Okay, yes the plan was in motion. We all screamed for out mums and then pretended to be holding on for our life. But that's not the interesting part. After the merry-go-round we went to the Far Far Away section. I tell you, I think that was the prettiest place in Universal Studios. We went to the Shrek 4D first. OH MY GOD>

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami!

No comments:

Post a Comment