Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

A Shugo Update!


YOSHHAAAAA!!!!! It's an update time! This is the little space where I will tell you if there are any changes in my blog, okay, you must have noticed the large Nano by the right hand side, playing the AWESOME SONG.... Hana Tegami. DON'T TRY TO CHANGE TRACKS, it won't change because this is the only song BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! A-ahem, well then, now that you know this update, ciao for now, my little nadashikos.

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami!

P.S: I'm referring to you as 'little nadashikos', because a 'nadashiko' is actually a type of Japanese Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment