Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Beginnings [WOAH. Deep]


Hello everyone, ShugoOtaku here. So, well, just now I was terribly bored, but now, since I am writing to you, I'm not anymore! Well then, yesterday, something amazing happened!!!~~ I moved house! I know, that's not amazing, but the thing is, that I moved from a big bungalow to a average four room apartment. I'm not gonna say what the apartment building's called, I mean, I'm not that stupid as to let it out on internet. But then, it's only because I'm KNOCKIN' DOWN my old house to build a bigger one BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, anyway, I think that this'll be a good experience for me. Since this is like, the first time I've moved house, and to a smaller one too, I think that it will be a good lesson learnt for me. I had to cram all my junk into my new (smaller) room, and it was like torture! Actually, my back is like, aching like HELL. But then, for your viewing pleasure, I especially went on the computer (you know typing strains your back and shoulders right><) just to put up a post for your viewing pleasure! I can't go on the computer as frequently as last time, because I have to help my mother and father unpack because I've finished organizing my room already. I also have to help my sister. My brother already has two of his friends helping him with his room, so it's no trouble for him. Oh yeah! I also have to help my maids clean up the house. SERIOUSLY, I HATE IT!!! It's not that I'm lazy to do so, it's just that the floor and everything else is EXTREMELY dirty! The first day (yesterday), when I came, like, I was walking around and everything, and after I finished all my errands and chores, I plopped down on my bed and started to read my current book (Poseur: The Good, The Fab and The Ugly). When, I noticed my FEET, they were revoltingly BLACK BLACK BLACK!!! So I, "EWWWWWWWW"-ed and then went to wash them. But, it was a good chance to show off my cute house slippers I got for Christmas!

You know, despite all this, I still love my new house SO much! But, not as much as I like watching anime. And talking to you too, of course. Well then, toodles.

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami!

P.S: Have you ever felt, when you moved house, that it's just the start of a new life?

No comments:

Post a Comment