Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

FASHION; Put It All On Me

ShugoOtaku calls today: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MONDAY!!!

Hello all you blokes out there! It's me, awesome blogger ShugoOtaku. Anyway, I'm gonna do these 'FASHION; Put It All On Me' when I feel like doing it, or just when I have a genius idea. Right then, so, today, while I was listening to a tribute about a fore-father in my country who had just perished, and then I was thinking of all the important people who had tragically died. AND THEN. I reached the point of the name: Alexander McQueen. For all those that don't know, lucky for you, that I will post a profile of every fashion designer that I pick for every 'FASHION; Put It All On Me' segment. Right then, on to Alexander MvQueen's profile...

FULL NAME: Lee Alexander McQueen
BIRTHPLACE/DAY: Lewisham (London, UK), 17 March 1969
PLACE/DAY OF DEATH (It's so sad, RIP Alexander!): Mayfair, London, UK,
11 February 2010
FASHION LABELS (Yay!!!): Alexander McQueen, McQ

Now, Alexander McQueen was an amazing man, loyal to fashion, always pleasing his fans/customers. The reason of his death was that his mother had just passed away, and he went under deep depression, I guess he just loved his mama too much (he is SUCH a sweet man, not to mention SOOOO talented!). Okay, I didn't JUST find out that he died recently only. I found out on the date when he actually died. So... as a loving tribute from one of his loving and remorseful fans, why don't you go on over to www.alexandermcqueen.com to check out Alex's great pieces of art? I'm sure it will be a nice experience! There, you can see Alexander's women and men's clothing as well as go through the 'Alexander McQueen Experience'. Ciao for now, my little fashionistas...

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami

P.S: FUN FACT... FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, LADY GAGA USED ONE OF ALEXANDER'S CLOTHING SET IN HER VIDEO OF 'BAD ROMANCE'. THOUGH, I'M SURE EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment