Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

First day out with Temari!


Hey ya'll~! It's ShugoOtaku! Now, it's just like any other day today, school, tuition work, com... but something that's different is........................................ I BROUGHT TEMARI OUT TODAY!!!!! Yup, I guess you could make it Temari's outing anniversary. Temari's birthday was on the... 24th of April, yeah. ALRIGHT, so, let me tell you what happened today. Dish dish dish dish DISH!!! Right, so, my school always has a Teachers' Day Performance each year, even though Teachers' Day is like, the 1st of September, we'd like to start practicing NOW. I signed up for it cuz my friends were like, "GO, you're like a super drama queen. Try out for it." And so I was like, "Yeah okay why not it'll be fun." AND OMG it's so intense. It's like some kind of American Idol sort of thing. It's like the first practice was an AUDITION. So I didn't really make it immediately but they called me in for the second audition. Seriously, it was like Idol COMPLETELY. While we were waiting all the others were like, "OMG do you think we'll get through, I'm SOOOOOO nervous!" And I was like WTH?

So then they came out and called individual names one by one. And one by one the people went into the music room. So there were 3 judges, one my age and two one year older. The one my age, said, "I guess you were pretty good, I like your expression." Older No.1 told me, "You were great, your comedy could be useful." I was pretty happy by then, but then it got RUINED, cuz Older No.2 was like, "You are a great actor, but you've got a problem with your attitude." I was like, WTH (again)?! All I did was go in and act the topic (Promoting rice, posing as Mr. Lim)!!! Seriously, I have no idea what's wrong with that. The judges CAN be a little tough. I mean, one of the girls in my Mother Tongue class auditioned, and then Older No.1 said, "That. Was. CRAP!" And my first impression was 'Simon Cowell'. Seriously, my school really takes this crap INTENSE. So I'm warming up for the 2nd audition tonight. Wish me luck~!

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami!

No comments:

Post a Comment