Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Shugo Greeting!


Hey guys, it's ShugoOtaku here. Now, you must be wondering who I am, of course, you can find out all that in the 'About Me' box. And also, what is Hana Tegami? For those who know, Fujisaki Nadashiko is from the anime Shugo Chara (Party)! Well... I LOVE NADASHIKO, I'm a girl so it's just fan thing. Her song, which she sang, is called Hana Tegami. AND I thought that putting Hana Tegami instead of something like 'NADASHIKO ROCKS' is much more elegant. If you can see a girl in a kimono up there at the very top behind the words 'Hana Tegami!' ^^^^^^^^? That's Nadashiko (pronounced Na-desh-ko). She's really pretty, and kind, and like, has the best attitude EVER, and she's fantastic at dancing... Her only fault? She's a guy. Yup, 100% DUDE. If your reaction is:

"OMG she's a dude!"

That was my reaction too. Nadashiko's real name is Nagihiko, and he was raised as a girl for the Fujisaki house reasons (ahem, traditional Japanese fan dance). But, I still love Nada/Nagi all the same. And you should too, it's just the beginning of Hana Tegami! so watch out for what's coming.
Also, I will be posting pictures of Nadashiko after every post. Look out for the one up there!

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami!

P.S: I will be referring Nada/Nagi as Nadashiko, it brings me comfort to see that my fav character is a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment