Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

New iPod!!!

Hi again everyone! It's another hot day here in Singapore again!!! Before I dish, you might just be wondering what the heck is that tiny little girl with purple hair beside Nadashiko. It's Temari. She's... um... let's say... a part of Nadashiko's heart. So, basically Temari and Nadashiko are one person? Right, continuing, I AM AWESOMELY HAPPY.

Why? Well, that's cuz' my Mum agreed to buy me a new iPod for my birthday, and we went to Funan today to get one. Obviously, I chose a hot pink one. She said that if the price was too expensive, she would buy me an iPhone cuz an iPhone would be more worth it. I AGREE, but nooooo, the price was okay, and then I couldn't get my iPhone! It's sort of okay with me, now I have my brand new iPod, and I can like, download all my awesome songs into it. I named it Temari (recognize the name?). Oh yeah, you must be wondering why Temari is the same word as the second word in 'Hana Tegami!'. Uhh, well, you know that Nadashiko does dancing for the Fujisaki, and it's traditional with all the cherry blossom crap. It means.... letter? Yup, letter. I don't even know why they named her Tegami, but maybe it's because of 'Hana Tegami'? Hana Tegami means flower letter, and you might be thinking Hana would be better cuz it's 'flower', but doesn't Tegami just sound better and more Japanese?

Well, I don't know what you think, but either why, Tegami is Tegami, and you can't change the fact that Tegami is Tegami (I'm repeating Tegami over and over?!). Since I don't want to argue with you over whether she should be named Hana or Tegami, but for now, goodbye! And have a good day (or: I hope you had a good one)!

XOXO, ShugoOtaku, author of Hana Tegami!

No comments:

Post a Comment