Welcome to Hana Tegami!

Welcome to my blog, Hana Tegami! This is the author ShugoOtaku speaking! You can find out all about me down there in the 'About Me' box. The archive can lead you to all the blog posts I've posted so far. You know what? I'm just wasting your time! Go! Enjoy the loveliness that is Hana Tegami!!!

Friday, October 15, 2010

No Picture Today! Competition!

Hello everybody! Today, I have no picture as I am out of my house and at my cousins', so, no picture! Well then, today, I have something to say. So, as you know, I am a huge Kagamine Len and Rin fan (especially Len). So, I convinced my friend Kimmy to go and listen to some Vocaloid songs. Then now she's gone all cocky, like she's the biggest Kagamine fan on the Earth. So, example one: "Alright! So, you a Len and Rin fan now huh!" "Yeah, now, my TinierMe profile has a Len and Rin profile, and it has Kagamine songs playing! Hmph, I am sooooo much a bigger fan than you." "OMG, can you tell me how to do that to my profile?!" "NO. You're not worthy for my big fan of Rin and Len awesomeness." "Right..." So, I feel so offended! I'm being shunned as a Len fan! Uhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment